Reports to the Legislature

Have you ever wondered if a certain report, either requested by resolution or required by law, has been submitted to the Legislature? If a report has been submitted, the Library also receives a copy and catalogs it with REQ in the Notes field of its CARD record. For example, if you want to know if a requested report on family leave has been submitted, go to CARD, be sure only LRB is checked off, and in the Search box type in: family leave req. Two reports come up. (If you wanted only the 2004 request, you can limit your search with: family leave 2004 req). Click on All Entries to retrieve both records, or click on just the one you want. Most reports are available online, as these two are.

For a complete table of all reports submitted by all agencies, go to:
Reports to the Legislature ( 23G-5 HRS )

You can also access this table via CARD by clicking on All Agencies Reports in the left sidebar under LRB Library.


Anonymous Whistler said...

The great thing about the Internet is that now it is easy to obtain information documents online. Before you had to ask via postal mail and it took months.


Post a Comment

<< Home